FaithInvest Leadership Programme 2022
Lassalle-Haus, Zug, Switzerland
Faithinvest was formed through the collaboration of significant religious investors, philanthropists, the United Nations, national governments and investment firms with impact investment expertise. The aim is to support faiths in their investments that achieve environmental and sustainable development impacts. This leadership programme provides necessary expertise and competencies.
- Reconnecting with nature, goals and values. How can we reconnect with nature and the world. Learning to be part of creation and supporting it in growing and flourishing.
- Faiths and cultures: Growing in awareness and understanding of the richness of faiths and cultures, their thinking, their values and traditions
- Investing for people and planet Including sustainability principles in investment policies. Making a contribution towards the SDGs (Sustainable development goals) by integrating impact investing in investment policies.
- Best practice: Which models and case studies of best practice can we share? Best practices of of faiths which invest in forms of sustainable development and best practises of investment groups which are value-oriented. How can faith and investment complement each other?
- First steps to creating collaborative projects around faith, value and investment (tools, collaboration, networking, outcome).
An important focus will be on listening to and learning from each other and on integrating the various outcomes. Next steps and the continuation of the common efforts will be clarified at the end of the workshop.
30 participants from the world of faiths, finance, ethical investment, sustainable development and care for our common world.
FaithInvest is an international nonprofit organisation that assists faith groups to invest in line with their beliefs and values. Its aim is to support the rapidly developing movement of faiths actively using their investments to create a better world – for people and planet.
The Lassalle-Institut is an educational institution of the Swiss Jesuits. It is located close to Zug, in the heart of Switzerland. The Lassalle-Institut specifically addresses leaders in economy, politics and society, offering dialogue, seminars and conferences in order to support them in making good decisions.